The National School of Drama, under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India invited applications for admissions to its three year diploma course , full time residential in ‘Dramatic Arts’.
- Last date for sending in the applications : 20 April 2013
- Start Date for the Course : Mid July 2013
1. Graduation in any subject from a recognized University in India & abroad.
2. Participation in at least 6 theatre productions.
3. Working knowledge of Hindi & English.
Age Limit : Minimum age must be 20 years, while the Maximum must be 30 years
An Expert Committee shall be assessing aptitude and talent of the candidates & its decision would be considered final.
How to Apply
Students must send their applications write to ‘The Academic Section, National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-110001’ along with a crossed Demand Draft/Pay Order, payable at Delhi, of Rs. 225/-(Rupees two hundred twenty five only) including postal charges in favour of The Director, National School of Drama, New Delhi.
For more information, candidates can visit the official website.