NTPC AE Recruitment 2021 Notification: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) has started the online application for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Chemist on ntpc.co.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply NTPC Engineer Recruitment 2021 on or before 10 March 2021 on official website ntpccareers.net.
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC - 24 February 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC - 10 March 2021
NTPC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 230
- Assistant Engineer (AE) - 200 Posts (Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Assistant Chemist - 30 Posts
E0 grade/(Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000) with initial basic pay of Rs. 30,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Chemist
- Assistant Engineer - Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
- Assistant Chemist - M.Sc in Chemistry with 60% marks from recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
Selection Process for NTPC Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Chemist Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of online exam. The test will consists of 2 parts i.e. Subject Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. The candidates have to qualify separately in both parts
How to Apply for NTPC Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible candidates can apply online on www.ntpccareer.net from 24 February to 10 March 2021.
- General/EWS/OBC - Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/XSM and Female Candidates - No Fee