Nuh District Job Notification: Nuh District has invited applications for the Outreach Worker, Project Manager and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 and 27 August 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 26 and 27 August 2019
Nuh District Outreach Worker, Project Manager and Other Vacancy Details
- Project Manager: 01 Post
- Counsellor/ANM/GNM: 01 Post
- Monitoring Evaluation Assistant-cum-Accountant: 01 Post
- Outreach Worker: 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Member WDT (Male and Female): 06 Posts
- Member WDT (Female): 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Outreach Worker, Project Manager and Other Job
- Project Manager: He/she should be Post Graduate in any discipline of social sciences preferably with one year experience at district level program related to Health, livelihood program, Rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS program. Hindi up to matric standard. 1. Familiarity with Govt. health policies. 2. Strong communications skills. 3. Computer efficiency. 4. Ability to work in team & flexible way of working. 5. Proficiency in data analysis, report writing, case study compilation. 6. At least 10 days in filed visit are required. 7. Overall management capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her.
- Counsellor/ANM/GNM: The Counselor should be Post Graduate in psychology or social work in regular course. In a case the person with above qualification is not available, candidate with following qualification and experience may be considered: Graduate in psychology of social work (only in regular course) with minimum two years experience in counseling or working with TIs/Adolescent health/mental health/Drug Dependence program. Hindi up to matric standard. Candidate does have correspondence course are not exempted for this post. (For ANM/GNM) Education:- MPHW or Qualified with ANM degree from any recognized institution. Must have minimum 01 year experience with a field level Health programme. Knowledge & Skills: 1. Familiarity with issues related to marginalized community especially with HRG and their families. 2. Strong communication & mobilization skills. 3. Computer efficiency. 4. Ability to work in team & flexible way of working. 5. Proficiency in reporting writing, case study compilation. 6. At least 10 days in filed visit are required. 7. Overall management capacity to monitor, report and guide the team under him/her in absence of PM or any other task provided by team.
- Monitoring Evaluation Assistant-cum-Accountant: Education: Graduate in any discipline Experience: Minimum two years of experience which includes: data management, monitoring & evaluation, analysis & interpretation of program performance. Maintaining finance record/ accounts. Hindi upto matric standard. Experience in health and social development sector: 1. Ability to work in team & flexible way of working. 2. Proficiency in computer. 3. Experience of Account maintenance.
- Outreach Worker: Should be at least educated up to 8th standard with good knowledge of Social Community and local languages. 1. Preferably should be from community. 2. 3 years experience as Peer Educator in TI to be preferable. 3. At least 20 days in the field. 4. Strong communications skill. 5. Person knowing hotspot of HRG are preferable.
- Data Entry Operator: a) 10+2 (With 50% marks) or Graduation and OU Level or one Year computer Course. Or Three year Diploma in any stream/BCpJB.sc. (comp. Sc. /IT) Or Matric (50% marks) with Two years Diploma I office Management and computer Applications. Or Post Matric one year ITI Course in stenography/ NCVT in Stenography (with 60% marks) b) Data Punching sped or 8000 key depressions per hour or 133 key depressions per minute.
- Member WDT (Male and Female): Professional degree in Agriculture. Soil Science or water Management. In case the candidate with above qualification are not available. The candidate having diploma in Agriculture Engineering Civil Engineering. Management or two years certificate course in surveying drawing and with 55% of marks can be considered.
- Member WDT (Female): Degree in Social Mobilization and Institutional Building. In case the candidates with above qualification are not found available, the candidate having degree on Geography, Geology, Sociology, Botany or B.sc and with 55% of marks can be considered.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 and 27 August 2019.