Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP) invited application for recruitment to the 15 posts of Insect Collector and Telephone Operator at Delhi and its Regional Offices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Last Date for Registration: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 17 January 2015
Details of Post
- Insect Collector: 14 posts [at Delhi: 5 posts; Pune: one post; Hyderabad: 2 posts; Bhopal: one post; Patna: 2 posts; Chennai: one post; Kolkata: one post; Ahmedabad: one post;
- Telephone Operator: one post (at H.Q.-Delhi)
Pay Scale: PB-I of Rs.5200- 20200 with GP of Rs.1900 per month
- Insect Collector: Higher Secondary with Science subject and minimum one year experience in Medical/ Biological Laboratory.
- Telephone Operator: Matriculation or equivalent qualification and relevant experience as Telephone Operator and in handling of P.B.X.
Age Limit: Between 18 years and 25 years
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview. Candidates appointed may be posted/ transferred to anywhere in India at Regional Offices for Health & Family Welfare.
How to Apply: The application, on prescribed format, may be sent to ‘The Administrative Officer, National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme, 22- Sham Nath Marg, Delhi- 110054’ so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.