NWR General Departmental Competitive Examination 2017: North Western Railway (NWR) invited applications for General Departmental Competitive Examination 2017. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 October 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 October 2017
North Western Railway Vacancy Details
- Clerk cum Typist: 11 Posts
- Asstt. Loco Pilot: 159 Posts
- Tech. Gr. III (Signal): 13 Posts
- Ticket Examiner: 10 Posts
- Commercial Clerk: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Goods Guard: 47 Posts
- Station Master: 57 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Asstt. Loco Pilot & Other Job
Class 10 or 12 pass, Graduate, Diploma holders can apply for the job position as required. Detailed information on educational qualification will be available in the official notification given below.
Gen: 42 years
OBC: 45 years
SC/ST: 47 years
How to Apply for the North Western Railway General Departmental Competitive Examination 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online by visiting the official site of NWR at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 12 October 2017.