The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited invites Applications from the interested and eligible candidates (domiciles of the State of odisha) for filling up the various vacant posts on Regular Basis. Candidates after recruitment can be posted to any establishment of OMC with in Odisha.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications : 15 January 2014 by 5.00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 15 Posts
- Matric – CT Teacher - II: 07 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – II: 01 Post
- Junior Nurse: 11 Posts
- Plumber – III: 10 Posts
- Radiographer - III: 01 (One). [01 – UR].
- For Junior Stenographer: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University & Stenography from a recognized Institute with Diploma in Computer Application.
- For Matric – CT Teacher – II: 10 + 2 pass with successful completion of CT Training.
- For Physical Education Teacher – II: HSC with CPED/ BPED/ MPED or equivalent.
- For Junior Nurse: 10 + 2 Science with Diploma in Nursing from an Institute Recognized by H & FW Department, Government of Odisha & approved by O.N.C/ Indian Nursing Council.
- For Plumber – III: HSC with ITI in Plumbing from recognized Institute.
- For Radiographer – III: 10 + 2 Science with DMRT from Institute Recognized by H & FW Department, Government of Odisha / Govt. of India.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Age Limit for candidates are not below 18 years and above 32 years.
- Age Relaxation of 05 (five) years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates as per norms & 10 (ten) years for departmental & PWD candidates .
Pay Scale/ Starting Salary
- For Junior Stenographer
Starting Basic Pay of Rs. 5,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- and other allowances.
- For Matric – CT Teacher – II, Physical Education Teacher – II and Plumber – III :
Starting Basic Pay of Rs. 5,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- and other allowances.
- For Junior Nurse
Starting Basic pay of Rs. 5,440/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- with one extra increment at the time of entry and other allowances.
- For Radiographer – III
Starting Basic pay of Rs. 5,890/- with G.P of Rs. 2,200/- with three extra increment at the time of entry and other allowances.
Note : Other Allowances is as admissible at par with Non- Executives of similar grade of the Corporation in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- for few posts/ Rs. 2,200/- for few posts/Rs. 2,800/- for few posts in Pay Band (P.B) - 1.
How to Apply
- Application Form in the prescribed format shall be downloaded from the website www.orissamining.com and to be filled- up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for each post.
- Candidate send the application by post in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A) I/c, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar – 751 001 by 5.00 PM of 15 January 2014 positively.
- Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete/ not full- filling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Eligible candidates will be short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination specified against each post.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.