Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientific Officer ,Group-B of Odisha Forensic Science Service cadre under Home Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 21 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 February 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Fee: 24 February 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application Form: 03 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post: Scientific Officer
Discipline Wise Distribution of Posts
- Biology: 4 Posts
- Serology: 5 Posts
- Chemistry: 6 Posts
- Toxicology: 5 Posts
- Physics: 4 Posts
- Ballistics: 2 Posts
- Lie-Detection: 1 Post
Total Number of Post: 27 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Age Limit: Between 21- 32 Years as 01 January 2014
Educational Qualification: A candidate should have possessed a Master’s Degree from a recognized University in the respective discipline and must have attained a minimum of 60% of the aggregate marks.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to submit online application between 21 January 2014 to 21 February 2014 through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in.
- Send the Printout/Hard copy of the duly filled Online Application Form signed under the declaration along with copies of necessary certificates/documents etc. and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee, to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 03 March 2014 by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service.