Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Clinical Psychologist in Group-“B” of State Service as per the guidelines similar in line with Rehabilitation Council of India adopted by Health & Family Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 10 June 2013. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 8 May 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 10 June 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application Fee: 12 June 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 24 June 2013
Details of Post:
- Name of Post: Clinical Psychologist
- Number of Post: 5
- Candidate age should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Relaxation of age 5 years extended for categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Class (S.E.B.C.), Women, Ex-servicemen
- And by 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
A candidate must have obtained M.A/M.Sc. in Psychology + M.Phil in Medical & Social Psychology or Clinical Psychology from any Rehabilitation Council of India Recognized Institutions.
- Rs.200/- at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped [whose disability should not be less than 40% (forty percent)] are exempted from payment of this fee.
Rs.9300/- 34800/- + grade pay Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline,gov.in
- After filling online application form candidates should send the hard copy of system generated application form along with copies of certificates of HSC or equivalent certificates, higher secondary examination certificate, BVSc Degree, mark sheets, caste certificate etc attested by candidate or gazetted officer or notary, by super scribing the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of Clinical Psychologist”, by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the address given below:
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,