Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Prison Welfare Officer on Contractual Basis, under Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services (Home Dept.). The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 25 July 2014 up to 11.49 PM.
• Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 25 June 2014.
• Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 25 July 2014 by 11.59 PM.
• Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 02 August 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Prison Welfare Officer/ Sub- Divisional Probation Officer/ After Care Officer
• No. of Posts: 17 Posts [06 – UR, 02 – SC, 05 – ST & 04 – SEBC]
• Must possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
• Must have Odia as a subject in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having Psychology or Sociology as one of the subject at Degree Level.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 January 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible.
• Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) can be deposited either through ONLINE or OFFLINE mode using Treasury Portal or by depositing it in Treasury.
• SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test (Preliminary (if any) and Main Examination) followed with the Viva Voce/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Commission Website www.odishassc.in on or before 25 July 2014 by 11:49PM.
• After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to note down the User ID and Password for future use. Take two Printouts of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference and also submitting it with other documents with the Commission.
• Candidates are required to send the printed copy of filled in Application Form along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent uploaded passport size photograph and a Treasury Challan or Fee Receipt may be forwarded to the “Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. – 1, Unit – V, Bhubaneswar – 751 054”by Regd. or Speed Post on or before 02 August 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.