Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack invited online applications for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) Examination 2014. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 10 October 2014. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 20 September 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 10 October 2014
OTET Examination 2014 Details
- Paper I: For Classes I-V
- Paper II: For Classes VI-VIII
- FOR CATEGORY – A (PAPER-I): 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)/Graduation.
- FOR CATEGORY –B (PAPER-II): Graduation with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.)/B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI/12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% and 4 years B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.350/- only through SBI Challan generated from the web site.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in the written examination.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack website http://http://bseodisha.nic.in/and click on “OTET 2014” and subsequently enter relevant paper (Paper-I or Paper-II).
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.