Office of Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle invites applications from the eligible applicants for filling up the following vacant vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The Probation period for the post is 2 years and the training will be imparted to the selected candidates as prescribed. The details of the vacancies in each Division/ Unit in the circle are furnished as here under.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 46 Posts
Name of Divisions
• Jaipur City.
• Jaipur Mfl.
• Sawai Madhopur.
• RMS ‘JP’ Dn. Jaipur.
• RMS ‘J’ Dn. Ajmer.
• RMS ‘ST’ Dn. Jodhpur.
• Circle Office Jaipur.
• Regional Office Ajmer.
• Regional Office Jodhpur.
• PSD Office Jaipur.
• PSD Office Ajmer.
• PSD Office Jodhpur.
• CSD Office Jaipur.
• DA(P) Office Jaipur.
Matriculation or ITI from any recognized Board or University.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age limit for the candidate shoild be 18 to 27 Years.
• The age limit is relaxable for applicants belonging to SC/ ST category is up to 5 years and for applicants belonging to OBC upto 3 years and for Government Servant upto the age of 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
• Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen & Physically Handicapped candidates would be as per extant orders of GOI.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay Band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- plus admissible allowance Per Month.
The Application Form is sold at a Price of Rs. 100/- and the sale will be through All Head Post Offices in the Circle. The sale will commence from 05.03.2014.
The Applicants belonging to General & OBC categories have to pay the prescribed Examination fee of Rs. 400/- and it should be deposited in a Post Office of the Rajasthan Postal Circle through e-payment. All female candidates and applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply
• The Applications duly filled in along with original receipt of e-payment issued by any Post Office of Rajasthan Circle towards payment of Examination fee have to be sent to “ Direct Recruitment Cell, Office of Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur -302007“ through Speed Post / Registered Post only on or before 05 April 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• The selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the applicants in the Aptitude Test conducted by the administration.
• The Aptitude Test will be conducted on a common date at Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner & Udaipur.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts