Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur invited application for recruitment to 23 Group ‘C’ posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Junior Typist on contractual basis. Interested candidates should send their application, in the prescribed format, on or before 30 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of application: 30 June 2015
Details of Post
1. Stenographer Grade-III: 05 posts
2. Junior Clerk- cum- Copyist: 14 posts
3. Junior Typist: 04 posts
- For post 1: Pay Band of Rs. 5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 per month
- For posts 2 & 3: Pay Band of Rs. 5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 per month
- For post 1: (10+2) or equivalent with Diploma in Computer Application and minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- For post 2: (10+2) or equivalent with Diploma in Computer Application.
- For post 3: (10+2) or equivalent with Diploma in Computer Application and minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 32 years
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Type writing test (for Typist), short-hand & Typewriting test (for Stenographer), computer test and viva voce test.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their application, in the prescribed format, along with a Treasury Challan of Rs.100 under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-Charges for Service provided-02177-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” and self attested copies of required certificates in an envelope super-scribed as “Name of the Post applied for” either person or by post to ‘The Office of the Shri H.S.Brahma, District Judge, Nabaranpur’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 30 June 2015.