Office of District & Sessions Judge, Faridkot invited applications for recruitment to the post of Steno-typist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 May 2014. Faridkot district is one of the seventeen districts and Faridkot town is an important historic town in the state of Punjab in North-West India.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 May 2014
- Date of Test: 5 June 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Steno-typist
- Total No. of Posts: 2
Pay Scale Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of English Shorthand, Computer typing.
- Proficiency in Computer operation.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 38 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application complete in all respects along with 2 recent passport size photograph and attested copies (attested by Gazetted Officer) of certificates should be sent to the Office of District & Sessions Judge, Faridkot before 30 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention ‘Post Applied for Steno-typist’ on the envelope in which the form would be sent.