Office of District Magistrate invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Civil Defence Volunteer. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 14 July 2017
- Date of publication of the list of shortlisted candidates in the affiliated sub-divisional office- 20 July 2017
- Date of physical fitness test – 22 July & 23 July 2017
Office of DM, West Bengal Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 240
Name and no. of Posts of the sub-division
- Krishn Nagar Sadar – 90 Posts
- Ranaghat Sub-Division – 60 Posts
- Kalyani Sub-Division – 40 Posts
- Teahatta Sub-Division – 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Defence Volunteer Posts
Educational Qualification- The candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized Board from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
Age Limit – 18-33 years
How to Apply for Office of DM, West Bengal, Civil Defence Volunteer Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications to the Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer of their area on or before 14 July 2017 till 4 PM.
Selection Procedure for Civil Defence Volunteer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical fitness test.
Scroll Down for More Jobs