Office of the Registrar General, India invited application for recruitment to 01 post of Deputy Registrar General. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 27 December 2014
- Last date for submission of application: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Deputy Registrar General (Census & Tabulation)
- Number of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs 37400-67000+Grade pay Rs 8700
- Educational Qualification Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Operations Research Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/Anthropology/ Sociology/Population Studies
- Age Limit Not more than 56 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the Under Secretary, Admn. III Section, 2-A Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011.