Officers Job Opportunity in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Applications are invited from qualified professionals to the recruitment on officer posts by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology. To get details, click here
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), under Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, GoI is engaged in the growth of Polymer and related industries. CIPET invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of officers on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
(Personnel / Administration / HR)
|Rs 15600- 39100
Grade Pay – Rs 6600
|2.||Officer (Personnel / Administration / HR)||Rs 15600- 39100
Grade Pay- Rs 5400
Deadline to receive completed applications: 6 May 2013
Senior Officer (Personnel / Administration / HR)
• Applicants must possess 2 years full time PG Degree in MBA (HR) / Master of Personnel Management (MPM) with at least 60% marks from recognized / approved institute.
• In addition, job seekers must have obtained first class marks in graduation.
• Besides this, the aspirants should 5 years relevant post qualification experience.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having bachelor’s degree with specialization in Finance / Commerce / Arts (Economics / Corporate Secretary-ship and relevant fields).
Age Limit: The age of aspirants must not exceed 35 years.
Officer (Personnel / Administration / HR)
• Aspirants should have first class Degree with 2 years full time PG Degree in MBA (HR) / Master of Personnel Management (MPM) from recognized / approved institute
• Applicants should have also secured a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
• In addition, the job seekers must possess relevant work experience of at least 2 years post qualification.
• Candidates specialized in Finance / Commerce / Arts (Economics / Corporate Secretary-ship and relevant fields) at graduation level will be preferred.
Age Limit: Applicants should not be above 30 years of age.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates can download the prescribed application form from the website of CIPET.
• Duly filled in application form along with requisite documents should reach to the below mentioned address on or before the specified deadline:
The Personnel Officer
CIPET Head Office
Guindy Industrial Estate
Aspirants should also Read