Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Diploma Engineer Trainee, Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from 10 November 2018 to 01 December 2018.
Notification Number - OHPC:HQ:HRD:RECTT:01/2018
- Starting Date of Online Application - 10 November 2018
- Last Date of Application Fee - 01 December 2018
- Last Date of Application - 05 December 2018
- Online Admit Card - 08 December 2018
- Online Exam - Mid-week of December 2018
OHPC Vacancy Details
Total Posts -96
- Diploma Engineer Trainee - 23 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 51 Posts
- Management Engineer Trainee- 22 Posts
Stipend Payable per month
- DET – Rs.22,500/-
- GET – Rs.28,000/-
- MT – Rs.28,000/-
Pay Scale on regularization
- DET -Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- GET – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- MT – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma/Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma Engineer Trainee - Diploma in relevant trade with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – B.E/B.Tech in relevant trade with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
- Management Engineer Trainee- Post-Graduate Degree/Graduate Degree in relevant field with 60% marks in aggregate
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Diploma/Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee
Selection will be done on the basis of online written exam.
How to Apply for OHPC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post online through www.ohpcltd.com from 10 November 2018 to 01 December 2018.
- UR/ SEBC candidates: Rs.750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty) only.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs