Oil Industry Development Board, Noida invites applications from the eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following post of “Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA & CAO)” on deputation basis from Officers of the Central Group ‘A’ Accounts Services. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 July 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 15 July 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA & CAO)”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
- For Deputation – Officers with five (05) years of regular service in Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-.
- Possessing the below mentioned educational qualification :
- Graduate or equivalent from recognised University.
- Post Graduate in Financial Management/ Chartered Accountant from recognised University.
- Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 4 and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper only through Registered Post as per prescribed format along with their attested copies of up to date APARs for the preceding five years, Vigilance Clearance Report and Cadre Clearance, may be sent through proper channel with attested photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) etc. with recent passport size photograph should be affix on the form must reach to the “Manager (P&A), Oil Industry Development Board, OIDB Bhawan, Plot No. – 2, Sector – 73, Noida – 201 301, U.P.” on or before 15 July 2014.