Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Government of West Bengal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Medical Officer, ART Counsellor, ART M.T Lab, Staff Nurse, ART Pharmacist, ICTC M.T Lab and Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 18 August 2016.
Last Date of Application: 18 August 2016
O/o the Chief Medical Officer of Health West Bengal Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Medical Officer: 1 post
- ART Counsellor: 1 post
- ART M.T Lab: 1 post
- Staff Nurse: 1 post
- ART Pharmacist: 1 post
- ICTC M.T Lab: 1 post
- Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS): 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for O/o the Chief Medical Officer of Health West Bengal Various Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS with Diploma in any Clinical discipline having minimum 3 years experience or MBBS wit Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in public Health having 3 years experience.
- ART Counsellor: Master Degree in Social Work (Preferably specialized in medical & Psychiatric Social work/Psychology) or degree in Sociology may be considered OR a qualified graduate nurse.
- ART M.T Lab: Graduate/diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) and must be registered in West Bengal State Council for Laboratory Technician.
- Staff Nurse: BSc Nursing /GNM OR ANM with minimum 3 years experience and must be registered in the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- ART Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years experiences in health care and must be registered in the State Pharmacy Council.
- ICTC M.T Lab: Graduate in Medical Laboratory (BSc) with minimum 1 year experience after graduation or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with minimum 2 years experiences after Diploma and knowledge of Computer.
- Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS): Science Graduate with Biology and should have valid two wheeler Driving License.
- Not exceeding 60 years for post no. 1 to 6.
- Not exceeding 50 years for post no. 7.
How to Apply for O/o the Chief Medical Officer of Health West Bengal Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Karnojora, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, Pin-733130. Last date of receipt of application is 18 August 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification