OPAL Recruitment 2019: ONGC Petro additions Ltd. (OPaL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager and Executive. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 February 2019
OPAL Vacancy Details
- Polymer Operations (PP, PE, HDPE Operations) – 6 Posts
- Utilities & Offsites – 2 Posts
- Central Technical Services – 1 Post
- Operation Control Group (OCG) – 3 Posts
- Fire - 02 Posts
- Mechanical Maintenance – 1 Post
- Civil – 1 Post
- Finance – 4 Posts
- Materials Management – 3 Posts
- SAP – 3 Posts
- HR – 4 Posts
- Legal – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Manager and Executive Posts
- Polymer Operations (PP, PE, HDPE Operations) – Bachelor Engineering degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering or Polymer Technology with hands on experience in petrochemicals/Polymers/Chemicals/Hydrocarbon Industries, etc. for a large organisation of repute.
- Utilities & Offsites – Bachelor Engineering degree in Chemical engineering/Mechanical Engineering with hands on experience in Utilities & Offsites (DM water, Nitrogen, compressed Air, raw water, cooling towers, effluent treatment, tank farms, etc.) operations for a large organisation of repute, preferably in petrochemicals or Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Finance - CA / ICWA with hands on experience in covering plant and corporate accounting, Costing & Budgeting, taxation, audits, insurance and risk management, etc. for a large organisation of repute, preferably in petrochemicals or Hydrocarbon Industry.
How to apply for OPAL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 10 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.