OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector and Station Officer through Combined Police Service Exam 2018. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2020.
- Starting date of online application for OSSC Recruitment 2020: 31 December 2019
- Last date of online application for OSSC Recruitment 2020: 30 January 2020
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- SI of Police – 143 Posts
- SI of Police (Armed) – 130 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 10 Posts
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- SI of Police, SI of Police (Armed) – Candidates with any degree of graduation are eligible to apply.
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – Candidates holding a degree in science and engineering are eligible to apply.
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 21 to 25 years (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pre Revised)
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020Notification PDF
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Test, Physical Measurement & Physical Test, Physical Standard Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test and Mains Exam.
How to apply for OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 30 January 2020.
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020 Application Fee – Rs. 200/- (There will no fee for the candidates belonging to reserved category)
Check Latest Government Jobs:
DHFWS Jhargram Recruitment 2020 for Counselor, Staff Nurse & Other Posts, Apply Till January 16
ESIC Kerala Senior Residents Result 2019 Declared @esic.nic.in
TMC Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant B and Other Posts, Interview on January 06
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Cardiology Technician Posts, Apply Till January 08