Pallavan Grama Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 June 2014. Pallavan Grama Bank, Sponsored by Indian Bank was formed on 31 August 2006 by amalgamation of erstwhile Adhiyaman Grama Bank, Dharmapuri & Vallalar Grama Bank. The objective of this bank is to provide superior proactive customer services to the rural public spread all over the 15 districts of Northern Tamil Nadu.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 28 May 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 10 June 2014.
- Date of Payment of Application Fees: 28 May 2014 to 10 June 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-I: 54 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 52 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 106
- Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years for both posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
- Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
- Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
- And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branches of Pallavan Grama Bank by means of a Payment Challan.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the Bank’s website www.pallavangramabank.in.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.