Paradip Port Trust invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dy. CMO (Specialist), Senior Medical officer, Dy. Marine Engineer, EIC Tug and Pilot on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview on 15 July 2017.
- Date of Interview: 15 July 2017
Paradip Port Trust Vacancy Details
- Dy. CMO (Specialist) Pediatrics, Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics, ENT & Radiology: 6 posts
- Senior Medical officer: 3 posts
- Dy. Marine Engineer: 2 posts
- EIC Tug: 2 posts
- Pilot: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dy. CMO, Pilot & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Dy. CMO (Specialist): MBBS and P.G. Degree in the subject discipline with 7 years experience in the relevant discipline.
- Senior Medical officer: MBBS/BDS Degree with 5 years experience in a Hospital, after completion of internship of one year.
- Dy. Marine Engineer: MOT II Class Motor Certificate with 2 years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
- EIC Tug: Must hold certificate of Inland Engineers or Equivalent certificate and should have 5 years experience in operation and maintenances of Tugs and Floating crafts.
- Pilot: Must be holding a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship or an equivalent qualification and One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
Age Limit for Dy. CMO, Pilot & Other posts
- Should not exceed 65 years for post no. 1 & 2.
- Should not exceed 35 years for post no. 3 & 4.
- Should not exceed 40 years for post no. 5.
How to Apply for Paradip Port Trust Dy. CMO, Pilot & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can attend Interview along with Curriculum vitae, original certificates of qualification and experience etc. on 15 July 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at Office of Chairman, Paradip Port Trust, Po-Paradip Port, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142.