PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna Company under Ministry of Power, Government of India, is hiring candidates for apprenticeship in Odisha Projects for a period of one year in Graduate in Electrical Engineering , Graduate in Civil Engineering, Executive (HR), Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Assistant (HR) and ITI - Electrical. Eligible and interested can apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on or before 08 July 2020.
PGCIL Powergrid Odisha Region Important Dates
Last Date for Submitting Application to Powergrid PGCIL - 08 July 2020
PGCIL Powergrid Odisha Region Vacancy Details
- Graduate Electrical - 20 Posts
- Graduate Civil - 6 Posts
- Diploma Electrical - 2 Posts
- Diploma Civil - 11 Posts
- Executive (HR) - 2 Posts
- Assistant (HR) - 5 Posts
- ITI Electrical - 6 Posts
PGCIL Powergrid Odisha Region Apprentice Stipend:
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, Executive (Human Resource) - Rs. 15,000/-
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil, Assistant (Human Resource) - Rs. 12,000/-
- ITI Electrical - Rs. 11,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Powergrid Southern Region Apprentice
- Graduate Electrical Engineering - Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Civil Engineering - Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering - Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Civil Engineering - Diploma in Civil Engineering
- ITI Electrical - ITI in Electrical
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Odisha Region Apprentice 2020 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply for Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on its official website http://www.powergridindia.com/ on or before 08 July 2020.