Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 July 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 05 July 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 19 July 2017
- Last Date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank – 21 July 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Payment Details in online Portal – 21 July 2017
- Availability of Admit cards on website- 15 days before the date of Written Test
- Tentative Date of Written Test - Will be notified on website
PGCIL Vacancy Details
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 13 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 06 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts
Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil) - BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Supervisor (Electrical/Civil) - Diploma from recognized technicalBoard/ Institute with minimum 55%marks.
Age Limit – 29 Years
How to Apply for PGCIL, Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 19 July 2017.Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs