Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invited online applications for the post of Group A, B and C for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2018.
Advertisement Number - PGI/RC/071/2018/576
Last Date of Online Application - 28 March 2018
PGIMER Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 34 Posts
- Accounts Officer - 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade-II/Nursing Officer - 15 Posts
- Store Keeper - 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) -1 Post
- Junior Engineer (A/C & R) - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant/Technician - 4 Posts
- Technical Officer (Ophthalmic) (Refractionist) -1 Post
- Technical Officer (Dental Technician) - 1 Post
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionist) - 1 Post
- Lab Technician - 1 Post
- Pharmacist Grade-II- 2 Posts
- Stenographer - 3 Posts
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group A, B and C Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Accounts Officer - Graduate in Commerce with atleast 55% marks in aggregate with 3 Years’ experience in Supervisory capacity in a Govt. Organization
- Staff Nurse Grade-II/Nursing Officer - B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing) / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council
- Store Keeper - Degree from a recognized University / Institution. Post-graduate degree/diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/ Institution OR Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years’ experience in store handling (preferably medical stores)
- Junior Engineer - Degree in respective branch of Engineering
- Technical Assistant / Technician - B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent with 5 Years’ experience in the concerned field OR Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent and 8 Years’ experience in the concerned field.
- Technical Officer (Ophthalmic) (Refractionist) - B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Technical Officer (Dental Technician) - 10+2 and Diploma (minimum 2 years duration) from a recognized Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo-facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances. 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionist) - B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 month Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University having 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital Setup
- Lab Technician - 10+2 with Science and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Pharmacist Grade-II - Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution
- Stenographer - 12th passed
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk - Graduate from a recognized university with one year experience in handling stores.
Selection Procedure for Group A, B and C Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written test.
How to Apply for PGIMER Group A, B and C Posts for AIIMS Rae Bareli Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online to the post in the prescribed format through official website on or before 28 March 2018.
Application Fee for Group A, B and C Posts:
Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates) should be paid in any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347