National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi is one of the prestigious and foremost legal education and research universities in the country. NUSRL invited applications for admissions to two year four semester PhD programme.
Name of Programme
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Last date for submission of application form: 1 April 2013 (4 pm)
- Entrance Test conducts on: 28 April 2013
- Result declares on: 4 May 2013
- Interview and Group Discussion: 11 May 2013
- Announcement of Final Result: 18 May 2013
- Admission formalities: 15 June 2013 to 29 June 2013
- Classes begins: 8 July 2013
Applicants should have LLM or post graduation degree in the concerned discipline or subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from an Indian or foreign university.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the entrance examination followed by an Interview and Group Discussion.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Applicants will have to pay Rs 2500 as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi and payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can download the application form from the website of the University http://nusrlranchi.com.
- Moreover, application forms can also be attained from the University in person.
- Candidates will have to fill in the form and attach the required amount of DD (in case of downloaded form ) with the form and send to the office of the undersigned so as to reach on or before the last date:
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
BIT Polytechnic Campus
BIT Mesra, Ranchi
To attain further information, please visit http://nusrlranchi.com/