Port Health Organisation, Kolkata, Government of India, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Worker.The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 2 May 2014. The Port Health Organisation was established to ensure prevention of entry of Quarantinable diseases (Diseases subjected to International Health Regulations) into the country under Indian Port Health Rules 1955.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 2 May 2014
- · Name of the Post: Field Worker
- Total No. of Vacancies: 7 posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 15 April 2014.
- Age relaxations will be extended as per the govt. rules.
Candidate should be Matriculation examination passed or equivalent from any recognized Board with having experience in the job.
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents and 1 self addressed envelope of 25 cm x 10 cm with stamp of Rs.25/- should be submitted to the Port Health Organisation, Marine House, Hastings, Kolkata-700022 on or before 2 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Field Worker” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.