Punjab Public Service Commission Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited applications for the post of Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 March 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 13 March 2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 20 March 2018
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 27 March 2018
Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Medical Officer: 306 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Job
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India;
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language upto Matriculation Standard or its equivalent. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated.
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age.
How to Apply for the Punjab Public Service Commission Medical Officer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of PPSC at http://www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 13 March 2018.