Punjab Public Service Commission Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited online applications for the recruitment of officers through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination - 2018. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2018.
Advertisement Number - 04
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 23 April 2018
- Start Date for Depositing The Application Fees: 03 April 2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee by System Generated Fee Challan Form : 30 April 2018
- Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination-2018 : In July 2018
Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Vacancy Details
- Deputy Superintendent of Police - 20 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer - 15 Posts
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) - 10 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II) - 10 Posts
- Employment Generation and Training Officer - 6 Posts
- Tehsildar - 3 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer - 2 Posts
- Labour-cum-Conciliation Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Job
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
- The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent
• Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officers - 21 years to 28 years
• Other Posts - 21 to 37 Years
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination
Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Competitive Examination and Main Competitive Examination (written and Interview).
How to Apply for the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of PPSC at www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 23 April 2018.
Application Fee for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018:
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 625/- (Examination Fee)
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 2500/- (Examination Fee)
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 1250/- (Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab - Rs. 500/- for Online Application charges only