Professional Examination Board, Bhopal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission – 01 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission- 15 September 2017
- Date for written test- 7 October & 8 October 2017
Professional Examination Board, Bhopal Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts - 508
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Secretarial and Lower Division Clerk) – 381 Posts
- Subedar (Secretarial and Stenographer): 127 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ASI and Other Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Secretarial and Lower Divisional Clerk): 12th pass / graduation / diploma from a recognized board / university / institution.
- Sub-Statutory and Stenographer: 12th pass / graduation / diploma from a recognized board / university / institution. Candidates can see detailed notification for more information regarding educational qualification as per their post
Age Limit – 18 to 25 Years (Age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
Application Fee for ASI and Other Posts
- Unreserved Categories – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD (candidates of Madhya Pradesh) - Rs. 250/-
Selection Procedure for ASI and Other Posts
The short listing of candidates will be on the basis of written test.
How to Apply for Professional Examination Board, Bhopal, ASI & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online until 15 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs