Office of Development Commissioner invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 September 2017.
- Starting date for online application submission- 8 September 2017
- Last date for online application submission- 22 September 2017
- Date of examination: 15 October 2017 (Sunday)
- Last date for depositing online examination fee: 22 September 2017 till 11.59
Office of Development Commissioner, Chhattisgarh Vacancy Details
- Assistant Development Officer: 213 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Development Officer Posts
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University.
Age Limit - 20 - 35 years (Age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
Selection Procedure for Assistant Development Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination.
Examination Fee for Assistant Development Officer Posts
- General: Rs. 350 / -
- OBC: Rs. 250 / -
- SC / ST / Disability: Rs. 200 / -
How to apply for Assistant Development Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 22 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.