The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerk, Peon and Peon-Cum Chowkidar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 March 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 20 March 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Post
• Clerk: 14 Posts
• Peon: 4 Posts
• Peon-Cum Chowkidar: 30 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 48 Posts
• Clerk: BA, must qualify typing test in Punjabi at a speed of 30 W.P.M., should possess knowledge of Punjabi & English of Matriculation Standard from any recognised Education Board/Institution and also a certificate from recognised institute for operating computer in MS Office Viz. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Peon: Middle standard passed with Punjabi, preference shall be given to those having rural background.
• Peon-Cum Chowkidar: Middle standard passed with Punjabi, preference shall be given to those having rural background.
• Clerk: Rs.10300 - 34800 + GP Rs.3200/-
• Peon: Rs.4900 - 10680 + GP Rs.1650/-
• Peon-Cum Chowkidar: Rs.4900 - 10680 + GP Rs.1650/-
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 2 self attested passport size photographs and self attested certificates/testimonials with eligibility proof/supporting documents including retrenchment orders should be sent by Registered post/Courier/By Hand to the Managing Director, The Punjab Sate Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Ltd. (Markfed), Plot No. 4, Sector-35-B , Chandigarh before 20 March 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be superscripted “Advt. dated_______, Name and category, the post applied for_______________”.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts