Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following Group-C temporary posts. The details related to the posts are given below.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 14 March 2014.
Details of Posts
• Radiographer: 04 Posts
• PFT Technician: 01 Post
• Tailor (Diploma Holder): 01 Post
• Laboratory Technician: 17 Posts
• Director Physical Education (Physical Instructor): 01 Post
• Receptionist: 02 Posts
• For Post 1
(i) 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with science subjects from recognized Board.
(ii) B.Sc. in Radiography and Imaging Technology or equivalent examination passed from recognized University/Institute. Or Three years Diploma in Radiography and Therapy Technology from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma , Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak or equivalent examination passed from recognized Institute/University.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matriculation Standard.
• For Post 2
(i) Diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Communication Engineering of 3 years full time duration approved by AICTE (Not less than 60%).
(ii) At least one year Experience of doing Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) in a minimum of 200 bedded hospital approved by the Govt.
(i) B.Sc. MLT
(ii) One year experience of doing Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) in a minimum of 200 bedded hospital approved by the Govt.
• For Post 3 :
(i) Matric pass with Hindi/Sanskrit.
(ii) Diploma in Tailoring Trade from Polytechnic Institute or certificate from I.T.I.
• For Post 4 :
(i) B. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT).
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
• For Post 5 :
(i) M.A. 2nd division in Physical Education Or 2nd division Master’s degree in Physical Education (MPE) two years course Or M.A. 2nd division with Diploma in Physical Education in 2nd division.
(iii) Two years experience as Physical Instructor.
(iv) Knowledge of Hindi /Sanskrit upto Matric;
• For Post 6 :
(i) Graduate of a recognized University.
(ii) Should have good command over Hindi & English.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric.
Age Limit: (Age as on the closing date for receipt of the applications)
• Age Limt for candidate will be 17 to 40 Years.
• Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Ex- servicemen etc., as per GOI orders.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
• Pay Band PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200/- Per Month for the posts under S.No. 1& 6 and Grade Pay of Rs. 3,300/- for the post under S. No. 5.
• Pay Band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month for the post under S. No. 2 & 4 and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- for the post under S. No. 3.
• The prescribed Application Form obtainable from the HDFC Bank, Model Town Branch, Rohtak on cash payment of Rs. 400/- for General Category male candidates and Rs. 200/- for female candidates (Haryana domiciles only) and Rs. 100/- for Reserved Category male candidates (Haryana Domiciles only) and Rs. 50/- for reserved category female candidates (Haryana domiciles only) or by crossed Indian Postal Order in the name of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak by post.
• The Ex. Serviceman & PH candidates have been exempted from the application fee and only ESM and PH candidates can be obtained the application form from the O/o Director, ME-II Branch, Room No. 21, PGIMS Rohtak.
How to Apply:
• Application shall be submitted by the candidate in the prescribed format along with relavent documents must reach the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment & Establishment Cell) Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 14 March 2014.
• Two passport sized photographs, duly attested, to be affixed on the application form.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.