Pune Municipal Corporation invited applications for the post of Audio and Video Personnel, Analytics Expert, Software Developer, Senior Database Administrator & Business Analyst vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 January 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 28 January 2018
Pune Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 09
- Audio and Video Personnel - 01 Post
- Analytics Expert - 01 Post
- Software Developer - 04 Posts
- Senior Database Administrator - 01 Post
- Business Analyst (Enterprise application (Portal and mobile app) - 01 post
- Business Analyst/ Functional consultant for ERP - 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Software Developer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Audio and Video Personnel - Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience
- Analytics Expert - Statistics from a reputed institute Full Time MBA/M.Tech/ MCA/Statistics from a reputed institute with should have more than 5 years of experience of handling large analytics projects as analytics expert and data scientist
- Software Developer - B.E.(Comp/IT) / MCA with 3+ years of experience in software development as core developer
- Senior Database Administrator - B.E.(Comp/IT) / MCA / B.Sc or M.Sc. Computer with 5 years of Experience of managing and administering MySQL, MsSQL Oracle database
- Business Analyst (Enterprise application (Portal and mobile app) - B.E.( Computer /IT) / MCA / MBA with 3+ years of experience as a Business analyst in web and mobile application development
- Business Analyst/ Functional consultant for ERP - B.E.(Computer/IT) / MBA (Finance/Operations) or Engineering graduate with SAP or any equivalent ERP certification with 5+ years of experience in ERP implementation projects.
How to Apply for Pune Municipal Corporation Software Developer and Other Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at Veer Saavkaar Bhawan, Second Floor, Department of Information and Technology, Balgandharva Rang Mandir Shejaaree, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 005 on 28 January 2018 at 11:00 AM.