Punjab University invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Associate and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 17 August 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission- 17 August 2017
Punjab University Vacancy Details
- Junior Project Associate - 01 Post
- Junior Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Junior Project Associate - BE/B.Tech or M.E. /M.Tech (Mechanical/Manufacturing/cadcam engineering) the candidate should have the experience of design in CAD/CAM and some expertise in Vehicle design modelling. GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Junior Project Associate – BE/B.Tech or M.E. /M.Tech (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics and Electronics and communication Engineering) In addition the candidate should have demonstrated some innovation work in the form of some prototype during and after his/her UG or PG courses. The candidates with GATE qualified may be given preference.
- Project Assistant – The candidates who have cleared at least 2 years of BE/BTech Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Computer Science Engineering.
How to apply for Punjab University, Jr. Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official site and submit the duly filled application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as DIC (Name of the Project): Application for the Position of ….. A hard copy of application with relevant documents should be sent to The Director, University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Punjab University, Chandigarh- 160014. The application should reach on or before 17 August 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs