Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Department of Chemistry invited application for recruitment to the post of JRF/SRF/RA. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 25 December 2014.
Last date for receipt of applications: 25 December 2014
Details of Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Research Associate (RA)
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc in chemistry from recognised university or institute with minimum 60% aggregate and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed atleast two years of post M.Sc research experience as on last date of application as evidenced from fellowship/associateship
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc in Chemistry from recognised University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate, Desirable NET/GATE Qualified
- Research Associate (RA): The applicant should have a Ph.D in chemistry before the last date of application and must have at least one research publication in standard referred journal as listed in Journal citation reports.
- Age limit
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Upto 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Upto 32 years
- Research Associate (RA):Upto 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.14, 000/-p.m. + 20% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs 12,000/-pm + 20% HRA
- Research Associate (RA): Rs.22, 000/- + 20% HRA p.m.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled to the principal Investigator or Co-Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack latest by 25 December 2014.