Reserve Bank of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistants. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 June 2013. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It was established on 1 April 1935 during the British Raj in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
• Opening Date of Online application: 30 May 2013
• Closing Date of Online application: 20 June 2013
• Dates for Payment of Fees (On-Line): 30 May 2013 to 20 June 2013
• Dates for Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off-Line): 03 June 2013 to 24 June 2013
• Date of Online Test: 20 July 2013, 21 July 2013, 27 July 2013, & 28 July 2013
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant posts
• Number of Post: 525 Posts
• Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1 May 2013.
• Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02 May 1985 and not later than 01 May 1995 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
• Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
• A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
• Candidates should be proficient in the language of the state.
• Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.400/- for OBC & General candidates through online mode or offline mode.
• SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from the fee.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.8, 860/- per month and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately 21,419/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination and Interview.
How to apply
• Candidate need to apply only through online mode from the RBI’s Official website at www.rbi.org.in before 20 June 2013.
• Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for further assistance.
RBI Assistant Exam 2012: Solved Question Paper
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Exam 2013
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Exam 2013
Exam Pattern for RBI Recruitment 2013 for the Posts of Assistant
Syllabus for RBI Assistant Exam 2013