Syllabus for RBI Assistant Exam 2013
Reserve Bank of India will conduct Online Examination for the recruitment to fill the 525 posts of Assistant in various state offices of RBI
Reserve Bank of India will conduct Online Examination for the recruitment to fill the 525 posts of Assistant in various state offices of RBI. The online test will be held tentatively on 20 July 2013, 21 July 2013, 27 July 2013, and 28 July 2013 to check the candidates’ knowledge of Reasoning, Numerical ability, English, Computer, and General Awareness. This online written examination will be of 200 marks of Objective Type Questions.
Objective Tests (200 marks): The 2 hours Online Test will be consisting of 200 objective type questions divided in five distinctive sections. Each question will carry 1 mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
- Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Synonymous and antonyms, Comprehension, etc.)
- Test of Numerical Ability (Simplification, Probability, Approximations, Series, Table analysis, Percentages, Equations, Averages, Ratio and proportions, Simple and compound interest, Data interpretation, Bar graphs, Pie chart)
- Test of General Awareness (National and international affairs, Latest in Banking, Current Finance and Economical events, etc.)
- Test of computer Knowledge (Computer terminology and keyboard shortcuts, Internet and computer Hardware, Computer Networking, Operating system concepts, Database concepts, etc.)
Note: In order to qualify the Online Exam, a candidate has to secure a minimum standardized score in each section of the Objective test.