Reserve Bank of India invited applications from the meritorious sportspersons for recruitment to the post of Assistant/ Office Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 July 2014.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It was established on 1 April 1935 during the British Raj in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 21 July 2014
Details of Post:
• Name of the Post: Assistant/Office Attendant (Sportspersons)
• Total no. of Posts: 53 Posts
• Assistant: Rs.22,732 per month
• Office Attendant: Rs.15,631 per month
• Assistant: Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline and it should be from the University within the Recruitment Zone.
• Office Attendant: Candidate should be minimum 10th passed and it should be within the Recruitment Zone.
• Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 26 years as on 1 July 2014.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
• Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.100/‐ in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Reserve Bank of India” and payable at respective centre where the application is submitted.
• SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of Selection trials and interviews.
• Final selection will depend, inter‐alia, on verification of character & antecedents, medical fitness and verification of genuineness of sports certificates to the Bank’s satisfaction.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, Latest passport size photograph, Xerox copies of relevant certificates with regards to qualifications acquired and Copies of certificates relating to efficiency/merit in games/sports from authorities like District/State Sports associations etc. should be sent by ordinary post to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Recruitment Section, at respective centre where the application is submitted as given in notification before 21 July 2014.
• Applications may also be deposited in a special box kept at the Bank’s Building from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on weekdays except on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
• The cover containing application form should be superscribed “For recruitment of Sportspersons”.
IBPS Calendar 2019 – 20 Released: Check Exam Dates for IBPS Clerk, PO, SO, RRB
SBI PO Exam 2019: Official Notification & Application Process to Begin Soon
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Posts @sbi.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2019, Apply for 13 for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post