RBI Thiruvananthapuram Notified Recruitment to the Post of Security Guards 2014
Reserve Bank of India, Thiruvananthapuram invited applications from Indian citizens (Ex‐Servicemen‐Male only) who fulfill the eligibility criteria and residing in the State of Kerala and UT of Lakshadweep.
Reserve Bank of India, Thiruvananthapuram invited applications from Indian citizens (Ex‐Servicemen‐Male only) who fulfill the eligibility criteria and residing in the State of Kerala and UT of Lakshadweep for enlistment in the Wait List to the posts of Security Guard in Class‐IV cadre. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 August 2014.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It was established on 1 April 1935 during the British Raj in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 1 August 2014
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Security Guard
- Total no. of Posts: 10 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.15679/‐per month (approximately)
- Candidate should be minimum 10th passed and maximum under Graduation with relevant experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
- An Ex‐Serviceman having passed Army Class I Special Certificate of Education will be deemed to be a Matriculate. Although matriculate ex‐servicemen with 15 years of defence service are considered as ‘Graduates’, they are eligible to apply.
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 25 years as on 1 June 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which may be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.rbi.org
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates, affixed Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) and Attested copies of the discharge certificate/service book issued by the Armed forces should be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the entrance of the Reserve Bank of India’s Thiruvananthapuram office on any working day between 10.30 a.m. and 02.30 p.m. on week days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays) before 1 August 2014.
- Application Form should be addressed to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram 695 033.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscribed “Application for the post of Security Guard”.