Rabindra Bharati University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Public Relations Officer, Secretary Faculty Councils and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 25 November 2016.
- EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: Estt./5539/2016
- EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: Estt./5538/2016
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 25 November 2016
RBU Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Public Relations Officer: 1 post
- Secretary Faculty Councils: 1 post
- Assistant Professor
- Palaeography: 1 Post
- Museology and Conservation: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for RBU Assistant Professor, PRO & Secretary Faculty Council post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Public Relations Officer: Uniformly good academic record with Master Degree of a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade with minimum 10 years experience in supervisory capacity.
- Secretary Faculty Councils: Uniformly good academic record with Master Degree and minimum 10 years experience in a Supervisory capacity.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject and Bachelor Degree with Honours/Major in the relevant/allied subject and candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/SLET.
Age Limit for RBU Assistant Professor, PRO & Secretary Faculty Council post: Not more than 30 years
Selection Process for RBU Assistant Professor, PRO & Secretary Faculty Council post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for RBU Assistant Professor, PRO & Secretary Faculty Council post:
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Establishment Section, Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus: 56 A B.T. Road, Kolkata-700050 OR Jorasanko Campus: 6/4 Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata-700007. Last date of receipt of application is 25 November 2016