Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Recruitment Notification 2021: Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has invited applications for the Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Interested and eligible persons can apply for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 01 February 2021.
RCB invites online applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated candidate for the following Academic, Technical and Management posts on Direct Recruitment/Deputation/Short Term contract basis. The last date for registration of online applications is 01 February 2021.
- Date of Publish in Employment News: 16 January 2021
- Closing Date for online submission of application: 01 February 2021
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Business Development Manager: 01 Post
- Controller of Administration: 01 Post
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Management Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Teaching and Non-Teaching Job
- Faculty Posts: Post Graduate + PhD. in required relevant subjects/disciplines. Teaching Experience.
- Business Development Manager (BDM): A Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Life Sciences, Degree in Medicine or Degree in Engg. with a Post-Graduate Diploma or Degree in Business Management and 15 years of relevant exp. (OR) PhD Degree in Life Sciences, Medicine or Engineering with a Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Business Management and 10 (ten) years of relevant exp.
- Controller of Administration (CoA): A Post Graduate (PG) degree in management or its equivalent. Min. 20 years exp.
- Registrar: Officers from the State/Central Govt./Universities/R&D Institutions, or PSUs, holding analogous post, or with at least 05 years service in posts with Pay Level-12 or its equivalent.
- Finance Officer: A post-graduate degree in finance. Min. 15 years experience.
- Senior Technical Officer: BE/B.Tech (Electrical/Civil/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Information Technology)/M.Pharma or equivalent qualification or MCA or M.Sc with 05 years experience in the relevant field.
- Technical Officer (TO): Officers from the State/Central Govt./Universities/University level R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post or with at least 05 years service in posts with Pay Level 06 or its equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer: BE/B.Tech Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) or equivalent qualification with 05 years experience in the relevant field, as Engineering Assistant with Pay Level 6 at a government organization, or at a similar position in a reputed organization.
- Management Assistant: A graduate degree in any discipline with sound knowledge of modern management practices and use of computers for word processing and preparation of Excel sheets. Minimum 03 years experience.
Official Notification Download Here
How to Apply
Eligible Interested persons should fill their online application only. The print (hard copy) of successfully submitted online application of the eligible person, whose services can be spared immediately on selection, may be forwarded through proper channel along with the certificate (10th, 12th, Graduate etc.) from the Forwarding Authority to ‘Registrar, RCB, NCR, Biotech Science Cluster, 2nd Milestone, Faridabad - Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad, Haryana-121001. The last date for registration of online applications is 01 February 2021.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles