Regional Institute of Education (RIE) announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of PGT, TGT and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 27 June 2016 to 02 July 2016.
Under Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer Recruitment 2016, out of total 34 posts, 08 posts are allotted to PGT, 12 posts are allotted to TGT, 02 posts are allotted to Pre-Primary Teacher, 02 posts are allotted to Pre-Primary Helper Teacher, 03 posts to WET, 04 posts to PRT and 01 post to Counselor.
Eligibility for PGT (Biology, Hindi, Commerce, English, and History): Candidate should possess two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Master's Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate and in concerned subject. B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
Eligibility for PGT (Engineering Graphic): Master's Degree in Drawing & Painting with a recognized Diploma /Certificate of minimum one year duration provided the person has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in his courses.
Eligibility for Counselor: Master Degree in Psychology from recognized College/University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and Counseling OR Master Degree with B.Ed./ M.Ed. + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and Counseling.
Eligibility for TGT & WET (Urdu, Home Science, Science (PCB), Hindi, English, Mathematics, Gujrati, Agriculture, Computer Science & Music): Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 % Marks in aggregate and in the concerned subject.
Eligibility for TGT (Physical Education): B.P.E.D – four years degree course.
Eligibility for WET (Radio & Electricity & Wood work): B.Sc (Tec. Ed) from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the relevant documents on 27 June 2016 to 02 July 2016.
Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer Recruitment 2016 for 34 PGT, TGT & Other Posts- Vacancy Details
Regional Institute of Education Vacancy Details
- PGT, English: 02 Posts
- TGT, English: 01 Post
- PGT, History: 01 Post
- PGT, Commerce: 01 Post
- PGT, Engineering Graphics: 01 Post
- PGT, Biology: 01 Post
- TGT, Science: 02 Posts
- TGT, Phy. Education: 01 Post
- TGT, Urdu: 01 Post
- TGT, Home Science: 01 Post
- Pre-Primary Teacher: 02 Posts
- Pre-Primary Helper Teacher: 02 Posts
- PGT, Hindi: 02 Posts
- TGT, Hindi: 02 Posts
- TGT, Agriculture: 01 Post
- WET, Agriculture: 01 Post
- TGT, Maths: 01 Post
- TGT, Gujrati: 01 Post
- TGT, Computer Sci: 01 Post
- WET, Radio & Elec: 01 Post
- WET, ET Lab: 01 Post
- WET, Wood Work: 01 Post
- PRT: 04 Posts
- Counselor: 01 Post
- TGT, Music: 01 Post
Date to come for Walk-in interview:
- PGT (English, History, Commerce, Engineering Graphics), TGT (English): 27 June 2016
- PGT (Biology), TGT (Science, Phy. Education, Urdu, Home Science): 28 June 2016
- Pre-Primary Teacher, Pre-Primary Helper Teacher: 29 June 2016
- PGT (Hindi), TGT (Hindi, Agriculture, Maths), WET (Agriculture): 30 June 2016
- TGT (Gujrati, Computer Sci.), WET (Radio & Elec, ET Lab, Wood Work): 01 July 2016
- PRT, Counselor, TGT (Music): 02 July 2016
- TGT (Hindi, Agriculture, Maths, Music, Science, Phy. Education, Urdu, Home Science, English, Gujrati, Computer Sci.), WET (Radio & Elec, ET Lab, Wood Work, Agriculture): Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- PGT (English, History, Commerce, Engineering Graphics, Biology, Hindi), Counselor: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Pre-Primary Teacher, Pre-Primary Helper Teacher, PRT: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply: Candidates will have to walk in interview on the prescribed date for respective posts.