Regional Institute of Education Job Notification: Regional Institute of Education (RIE) invited applications for the post of Consultant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2018.
Last Date of Application: 29 January 2018
Regional Institute of Education Vacancy Details
- Center Director: 01 Post
- Consultant (Professor): 02 Posts
- Consultant (Associate Professor): 03 Posts
- Consultant (Assistant Professor): 04 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant & Other Posts Job
- Center Director: An eminent scholar with five years academic and administrative experience in the scale of Professor.
- Consultant (Professor): Eminent scholar in Education preferably in required discipline with high quality publications in national and international Journals/Books
- Consultant (Associate Professor): A Scholar in required discipline with high quality Publications in National and International Journals/Books.
- Consultant (Assistant Professor): Candidates having good academic record with 55% in required discipline and NET in the concerned subject with good publications/ articles, preferably with a Ph.D. in the required field.
- Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer: Graduation.
- Deputy Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science, documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7 Point Scale and with good academic record as per UGC norms. Should have NET qualification in the concerned subject.
How to Apply for the Regional Institute of Education Consultant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Regional Institute of Education, Mysore- 570006 on or before 29 January 2018.