Repco Bank, Government of India invited application for recruitment of 115 Posts of Probationary Officer & Junior Assistant/Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 November 2014.
- Opening date of Online Registration: 12 November 2014
- Closing date of Online Registration: 27 November 2014
- Tentative date of Online Test: 08 January 2015 or 09 January 2015
Details of Posts
- Probationary Officer: 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: 100 Posts
- Probationary Officer: Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognised by UGC.
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
- Probationary Officer: Online test + Group discussion + Interview
- Junior Assistant/Clerk: Online test+ Interview
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the bank. The candidates who have applied for the vacancy can download their call letters for appearing for the online test from the website www.repcobank.com & www.repcobank.co.in by entering their registration number and password which will be generated at the time of applying online.