Energy Centre, Sivasgar, Assam Job Notification: Energy Centre, Sivasgar, Assam has invited applications for the Faculty posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Energy Centre, Sivasgar, Assam Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 June 2020.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has been established by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India (GOI), mainly catering to the spawning of skilled blue-collar workers in specific areas in the domain of the Hydrocarbon sector. The location at Sivasagar in the upper reaches of the Brahmaputra Valley for the Centre is considered appropriate because of the extensive oil field activities being carried out in the vicinity.
- Last Date of online submission for applications RGIPT, Sivasagar: 15 June 2020
Energy Centre, Sivasgar, Assam Faculty Vacancy Details
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization with pipeline engineering)
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- For Technical Disciplines: Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in relevant disciplines with First Class in either of the two at the time of selection.
- For Sciences and Humanities: A Master's degree with First Class or equivalent in a relevant subject and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET. Age Limit: As on 01 May 2020, the upper age limit is 35 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for Energy Centre, Sivasgar, Assam Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 June 2020. Application forms can be filled in online available on the RGIPT official website www.rgipt.ac.in.