Regional Institute of Education, Mysore Jobs Notification: Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore invited applications for the post of System cum Network Administrator and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 16 August -19 August 2016.
Walk in interview - 16 August -19 August 2016
Regional Institute of Education, Mysore Vacancy Details
- System cum Network Administrator
- Producer Grade-II
- Engineer Grade-II
- Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician (equivalent to Technician/Cameraman Grade II)
- TGT- Mathematics
- TGT English
- WET in Computer Science
- Assistant Professor for teaching of Physics Methods
- Assistant Professor in Education
- Computer Typists/DTP Operator
- Junior Project Fellow
Eligibility Criteria for System cum Network Administrator and Other Posts Job
- System cum Network Administrator-Diploma in Networking and IT infrastructure management from a reputed institute: supplemented with one more courses in current technology.3+years experience including experience as a network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Producer Grade-II- Degree from a recognized University. Diploma (03) Years from the recognized institute or 3years experience of production film or TV programme in direction/film or TV production.
- Engineer Grade-II- Diploma (03 years) in Radio/Telecommunication/Electrical/communication Engineering recognized by the Government of India or Degree with Physics as one of the subject from a recognized University or degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University and Sound Recording and Sound Engineering awarded y the Film and Television and Institute of Poona
- Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician (equivalent to Technician/Cameraman Grade II)- Degree or equivalent. Diploma or certificate from a recognized Institute where the course of studies includes the critical aspect of still photography, cinematography and film production or 7 years practical experience in different aspects of still photography and motion picture photography such as shooting developing ,printing ,editing ,dubbing, sound recording etc., Two years experience of handling movie cameras/video cameras for production. Experience in supervision of photographic laboratory
- Consultant- Graduate in any discipline. A retired Central Government Officers having rich experience in the field of administration and who well versed with court related matters which includes RTI cases, etc
- TGT- Mathematics-4 years integrated degree course of B.Sc.Ed. of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or II class B.Sc. Degree with 50% marks in the concerned subject. B.Ed or equivalent from recognized University. Proficiency in teaching through English
- TGT English- 4 years integrated degree course of B.A.Ed. of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or II class B.A, B.Ed. with English as major subject with 50% marks in the concerned subject. Proficiency in teaching through English
- WET in Computer Science-Bachelors Degree with Computer Science/Applications
- Assistant Professor for teaching of Physics Methods- M.Sc in Physics with M.Ed
- Assistant Professor in Education- Master’s Degree –M.Ed with Ph.D /NET as per UGC norms. Special Education/Inclusive Education
- Computer Typists/DTP Operator- A basic Degree+ Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Junior Project Fellow- Master’s Degree in a discipline with minimum 55% marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH)
Age Limit for System cum Network Administrator and Other Posts Job
How to Apply for Regional Institute of Education, Mysore System cum Network Administrator and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview 16 August-19 August 2016 at 10:00 AM at Chamber's of the Principal, Regional Institute of Education, Mysore.