RIE Mysore Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore has invited applications for recruitment to the post Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25, 26 and 27 June 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Dates - 25, 26 and 27 June 2018
RIE Mysore Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 15 Posts
- Professor – 1 Post
- Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Pre-Primary/Nursery School Teacher – 2 Posts
- Professional Assistant – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Professor – Masters in the concerned subject with NET Qualification.
- Professor – Ph.D. in the concerned subject with 10 years of teaching experience in University/
- Lab Assistant – MA/MSc. In Psychology with 50% Marks.
- Pre-Primary/Nursery School Teacher – 10+2 or PUC with Nursery/Preschool Training Knowledge of English and Kannada.
- Professional Assistant – M. Lib. Sci./M.Li.Sc. or equivalent with at least 50% Marks.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for RIE Mysore Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates and time in the chamber of Principal, Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore along with the documents.