RITES Ltd. invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs) in civil and Mechanical Engineering. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 25 February 2014. RITES Ltd. was established in 1974 by the Government of India. It (also known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. It has been awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 27 January 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 25 February 2014
- Last Date of payment of Application fees: 28 February 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application form: 10 March 2014
- Opening Date of updating GATE-2014 Score: 28 March 2014
- Closing Date of updating GATE-2014 Score: 6 April 2014
Name of the Post: Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs)
Name of the Discipline
- Civil Engineering: 24
- Mechanical Engineering: 15
Total No. of Posts: 39 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1 August 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should be Graduate in the relevant Engineering discipline i.e. Civil or Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks, or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the semesters from an AICTE approved University/Institute.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of a bank challan through Indian Bank.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are exempted from payment of fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500 + Dearness Allowance (DA) + House Rent Allowance (HRA)
Candidate will be selected on the basis of GATE – 2014 score and personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 25 February 2014.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with copy of GATE 2014 admit card, attested copies of educational, experience certificates , 2 recent passport size colour photographs, all supporting certificates applicable for age relaxation and fee relaxation & RITES copy of payment challan to AGM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through speed post so as to reach before 10 March 2014.